Our objective is to identify and place proactive, motivated individuals who have a genuine desire to help improve people’s lives.
Our Growing Healthcare Company Is Actively Seeking Sales/Territory Managers
As a rapidly-expanding state-of-the-art compounding facility, Enriched Life Pharmaceuticals is seeking highly-personable, organized, dynamic, and self-motivated individuals to manage healthcare accounts throughout the United States.
We are looking for sales leaders who will represent the company in a highly professional, ethical, and knowledgeable manner. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a successful background in sales, please email your cover letter and resume with references to Contact@EnrichedLifePharmaceuticals.com.
WHAT’S IMPORTANT TO US?
1. Customer Service
We believe in an ongoing relationship between the patient, physician, and pharmacist to achieve best results for the patient
2. Safe and Effective Solutions
We painstakingly research formulations that will provide results without sacrificing the patient’s health in other ways.
3. Personalized and Customized Treatments
Because pain and its effects vary widely from person to person, we formulate every prescription specifically for each patient’s condition.
4. Our Track Record
By continually researching effective treatments, we are able to provide results for patients with chronic pain conditions. The success of our formulations depends on the feedback we get from every single patient.
SALES POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
Any candidate with competitive sales experience will be considered. Pharmaceutical or healthcare-related sales experience is helpful, but not required, as we have an excellent training program.
- Four-year college degree
- Two years sales experience
- Experience selling in the pharmaceutical or medical field helpful (pain management, physiatrists, rheumatologists, podiatrists, family practice/internal medicine, orthopedics, hand therapists)
- Ability to learn/understand medical terminology; must be able to complete company training
- Existing relationships with physicians a plus
- Exceptional personal/time management skills
- Ability to work as a 1099
- Ability to develop new business and expand relationships with existing customers
- Productive as an independent representative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must represent company in a highly professional and ethical manner
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a computer and internet access
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
A sales career with Enriched Life Pharmaceuticals offers generous commission, residual income, and bonus opportunities.
If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, submit your resume and references today.